Has anyone tried a green tea supplement or drinking green tea to loose weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I have green tea every time after a dinner where I REALLY filled up from a meal. This helps break it down much easier when digesting. My husband said this is why some foreign countries serve hot tea during a meal. Green & White tea has a lot of nutrients & it is really good for you but like everything else when dieting, You have to watch what you eat & how much of it.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 8:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I drink green tea a lot. I just the taste and it helps me digest after eating, which I think helps with the overall program.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 3:49 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I drink 6-9 cups of green tea everyday(just because I enjoy the taste, not for weight loss). I drink decaf & regular & if that's supposed to make a person loose weight, well then I think I should be 90lbs!! :) I've heard all the benefits from drinking green tea, so that's another reason to have a cup or two, IMO
    hmkr38

Answer by hmkr38 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i find that green tea aids in my weightloss. if i am eating good and drinking green tea i lose more than if I am just eating good. they say that it is supposed to raise your metabolism
    nudge08

Answer by nudge08 at 7:49 AM on Feb. 15, 2009