Didn't National Geographic do a DNA study to find who is related to who?

Maybe I'm wrong but I heard something like that was done. It would be interesting to find out if any of us are related. I went to a see a Geneticist with my last Pregnancy they asked if my DH & I could be related? We're not but I guess you never know! LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 1:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2013 in Relationships

• Yes wasn't it called Finding EVE? and the Garden of Eden? It was in Africa.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2013

• I saw a test on Amazon for $179 that could tell you where your ancestors are from (cheek swab DNA test)
    I want to do this on my DH. His paternal grandma was a little slutty and wasn't sure who the father was for my FIL,lol
    His family said he was Polish,but being Chicago,he could have been just about anything. And them being correct on the guy is up for debate as well
    DRAMA!
    I think NG did a thing to trace us all back to a single human we are all related to

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 23, 2013

• I saw a documentary from them on something like that. It was very interesting. It might have been "The Human Family Tree"
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 23, 2013

• It was something like everyone with blue eyes is related to this one person (the first person with blue eyes).
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2013