would you ever get you SO name tattooed on your body?

my ex had my name tattooed on him after I told him it was a STUPID idea.. now he'll have to go the rest of his life with my name on his body.. and we arent together.. would you ever do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• No. I got my oldest son's name on my leg and I don't even know if that's a great idea. I have 2 more kids now and no plans on getting any new tats...but I kind of feel like I have to get one with their names because their brother's is on my leg...
    Anonymous

• i will be getting my SO'S intials tatted on me, because no matter what we will always be a part of each others lives. at first i was against it. but now that i look at it. yeah def. because we will be part of each other forever.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• yes me and my boyfriend plan on getting each our names on each other
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I wouldn't do it myself, but I wouldn't judge anyone who did...
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• No, I wouldn't. Kids' names.. maybe because no matter what they're always gonna be your kids, lol you can't change that. But with relationships, you never know. One day it might be perfect, another everything you got was destroyed. lol not trying to be negative I just won't do it =) I actually think the one the Nick Cannon got of Mariah is veryyyyy sweet, just hope it's true love!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 6:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• they only way i would is if i had my intials and his and then have it linked to my son... and I truely believe we will grow old together :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Me and DH were going to get tattoos on our upper bottoms. Kind of a cow brand style with it saying property of.....
    When it came time to having some tattoo artist touching my butt to do it. DH backed out. Said it was his only!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:59 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yep.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 7:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My husband has my name tattooed on his ankle. I have our wedding date, but not his name. i am not opposed to it, but I used to be.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:26 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I don't see the problem if someone else does it. But I wouldn't do it because I'm terrified a tattoo is going to hurt....LOL!!
    I've been saying for the past 11 years I'm getting my kids name but have yet to make a trip to the place. I'm scared.
    But if I wasn't. Yes I would get my Husband's name. I mean we have been together forever and I pray we are together for more years to come. So yeah I would do it.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 8:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2009