Got a :-) on my OPK how many days do I need to try to conceive??

Hidy ladies!!!! I have Finally timed my testing right and got a :-) happy face on my OPK AND IM SO FRIGGIN EXCITED. Lol me and dh have done it three days straight including today but I wanted to know how many days after today do we need to keep trying so we can get preg go? Also what is the actual chances of getting pregnant in this period for two healthy fertile people and I've been taking my vits and using preseed. Any KIND/HELPFUL. Comments welcome!!! Welcome all the baby dust I can get as well!!!!!

TwistedMama27

Asked by TwistedMama27 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• There's roughly a week long window for "fertility" based on sperm life and ovulation etc. So whatever, go ahead and do it until your next period is due. No reason you shouldn't have fun while 'trying'
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2013

• About another three days. There's only a 72 hour window in which the egg is ideal for fertilization. However if you enjoy the practice just go for it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2013