just wondering-

my sister and i are at odds- lol i know its weird but we are disagreeing on pickle cravings- lol- so to settle it i want to know how many of u have had pickle cravings during ur pregnancy? and was it out of the norm cravings or did u always enjoy them? i know its a weird question but were just wondering-

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I never craved pickles but i did crave salty and sweet together all the time, so the fact that a lot of women were pickle dipping makes sense!!
    toris777mommy

Answer by toris777mommy at 11:08 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i actually didnt crave pickles or anything really out of the norm. my biggest cravings were-chinese (i at there once a week at least for a while when i was pregnate), crawfish (but i love those anyway) and chunky peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches with a glass of milk (only in the middle of the night).
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• CRAZY out of the norm. craving for pickles :) I went through 4 jars of Dill Spears in 1 1/2 trimester.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 7:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i always loved pikles but when i was pregnant i was obsessed with them!! i could sit down and eat an entire jar! i of course wouldnt do that cause of the salt but iso desperately wanted to!! but it was weird, i only had those cravings in the beginning, my 1st trimester and the beginning of my 2nd. then all i wanted was sweets!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I craved pickles with Wendy's Frosty's with my son

Pickles & orange sherbet with my daughter

Now mind you, those were TOGETHER... I'd dip my pickle in the Frosty or sherbet and eat it like that, lol. And then I'd drink a glass of pickle juice.
    Anonymous

• lol- thats how i am amanduhpanday-- during my first trimester i wanted pickles but now in my second trimester i cant stand the taste or the smell of them and dont let mcdonalds slip a pickle onto my burger- i will flip out if i bite into a surprise pickle! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I have not really had any cravings, with any of my pregnancies. There was also not really anything that I couldn't stand either.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i craved pickles and choclate pudding i will always dip it in the pudding lol
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 7:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2009