Where is the weirdest place your child has ever fell asleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Playing hide and seek with his cousin DS was 4 and cousin was 13, I picked him up and put him in the hamper and his cousin gave up on looking for him and went off to watch T.V. and 20 mins later, I asked him, so did you laugh when you found Alex? He says, I never found him! I ran to the bathroom and there he was snoring away. Don't worry the hamper had giant "breathing" holes in it. He looked sooo cute!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• When my DD was 3 she fell asleep in an empty bath tub. We were playing hide and seek at the time. Guess she was tired.lol

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• it was just this past weekend!! me and my DH got remarried bc we originally did the courthouse thing due to lack of money. so this weekend wwe had our big wedding with the church and the huge reception. we had over 150 people there all screamin and dancin and the music blaring and she slept through it all!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My baby fell asleep on a hay ride. In her defense she was only a few months old!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• When my son was about 8 months old, he fell asleep in his highchair. He had a nap and everything, he just got tired really early. In the middle of dinner, his eyes started closing and his head bobbed, then he was out.
    My husband and I got a kick out of it!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My middle child fell asleep standing in front of the couch when he was about 10 months old. You know how they cruise around holding on to the couch and stuff? well he was doing that then laid his head down and went to sleep.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 7:22 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My son did the couch thing someone mentioned above, but he also fell asleep in the pool. He was too little to swim alone, so I had to hold him, and all of a sudden he felt very heavy in my arms. Sure enough....little snores coming from my shoulder. lol He also fell asleep with a lollipop in his mouth one Halloween. I took it out of his mouth, and he woke up the next morning and started crying, telling me he swallowed his lollipop stick and he could feel it stuck in his tummy. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My son likes sleeping on the stairs. Its weird and one slight move he would fall off lol. I guess that is why he always picks the bottom stair.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 8:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• OMG thats so cute tropicalmama!!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 8:31 PM on Feb. 13, 2009