Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to know how to claim income tax deduction for export of gift articles that we are making.

Answer Question

Asked by sunilsharma09 at 3:52 AM on Jan. 24, 2013 in Money & Work

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Go to

    Then search for gift deductions or reporting gifts.

    Answer by hellokittykat at 2:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

  • Welcome to Cafe MOM.
    I think the site you are looking for is Cafe TAX ACCOUNTANT.

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.