Itty-bitty titties: how would you feel?

When my boyfriend and I started sleeping together three months ago, he teased me about my "itty-bitty titties". When I became offended, he told me that he wasn't sure if he'd like them at first. First he said he was joking. Then, when I pointed out that such jokes about sex organs aren't funny, said he was trying to compliment me and that I "took it wrong".

Because his comment has made me feel insecure about his attraction to me and that he'd prefer a woman with larger breasts, this has been an ongoing issue. He says I have no reason to feel insecure. He's shown me in many ways that he is strongly attracted to me. But, I still feel insecure after three months.

I'm a size 36c - by far "itty-bitty". Whether I was a 32AA or a 42DD, I feel the comment shouldn't have been made. I think it's one of the most insulting comments or "jokes" a woman could hear.

What do you think? How would you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Being that person with 42DD I would probably feel the same way only in reverse. I doubt your boyfriend would appreciate snide remarks about his penis being a little weenie, would he? I wish I had your itty, bitty problem. Wanna trade?
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• *** From OP ***

I tried to make that point to him. But, he's But, it didn't seem to help him understand how I feel.
    Thank you for your offer. Wish I could help you out. LOL I've always been confident about my breasts (previously to his comment). I wouldn't change my size to please him.
    Anonymous

• take a deep breath and let it go...guys say things all the time that they shouldnt...they dont always think first... if he is treating you good and showing you that he want you the way you are then dont trip on the small stuff....
    Anonymous

• I se it like this, I am a 36C too, and I am by no means small! He probably really was joking and if not tell him he has a small penis HAHAHAHAH I am totally kidding...Just talk about it and then leave it at that..That is my advise...:)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 7:38 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• ha im a 36 b what would he call mine lol. microscopic??
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• OMG!!! girl ....When I was reading this I was picturing triple A's just get over it you are just fine.

Get it out of your head you big dummy. I am a 36C and I love mine and so does my dh.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Let's look through his eyes at what he said. He wasn't sure if he'd like them at first. But he does like them. That's where he see's the compliment. He just went about it in a very wrong way.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• my BF compared mine to his x-wife's!!!!! Apparantly hers were much larger and her nipples always perky which turns him on... i never have T.H.O.... and i'm a 38C...can't say i was too impressed but i got over it
    Anonymous

• It's no big deal. Your right it shouldn't have been said but your not that small. I thought you were like in a training bra or something. Your fine. Think about it this way. At least your not like me with back problems because of my 44DD......LOL!!!
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I would feel just like you, offended that he made such a joke. Even if fhe meant no harm it was still insensitive. A 36C is not small but perfect..most women would love to have that. Anyways, don't make his comment make you feel insecure..He was just being tactless and dumb(sorry). Just chalk it up to him not knowing any better..Since you've enlightened him..he shouldn't make that mistake again. .This is your body, be proud of it..if he likes you for your breasts and not for you..he's so not worth it. I mean..i'm sure he's not perfect and that you overlook some of his pysical faults. If you want the pleasure of getting back....while in the act...you could start to measure his penis with your hand and say samething like "hmmmm....".i thought it was bigger"...(hehehaha)
    Anonymous