Do you use Answers more because there is immediate 'results' out of it rather than in a group?

and by "Results" I mean credits of course! lol, I just answered something in a group and didn't see the little "you have earned 3 credits" thing at the top and got all bummed out :P

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 4:32 PM on Jan. 24, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Answers is just more fun, period. I tried Groups, and quickly got bored for one reason or another...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I like it because there are all kinds of people in here, so you get a bunch of different opionons, don't get me wrong I love my favorite group, but if I want to ask something fun, or a food question, it is most of the time "off topic" KWIM?
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 4:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• I like questions because you get instant gratification. I can get an answers in 30 minuets or less rather than 3-5 days. The points have no motive for me. Plus answers, when it get silly, is like a big party. We all chat and have fun together and there is no lag time in responses plus it is easy to follow.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• i probably like answers best because its where i came to first when i joined CM. i belong to a few groups but rarely frequent them. the credits thing is meaningless to me so its definitely not that... must be the atmosphere! ;)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• I would guess variety, quick responses and the ability help a lot faster.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• I find groups to be kind of clique-y. Plus I'm too lazy to find a font for my responses. I guess some would say that same logic applies to Answers when they stir up drama about the supposed "elite"
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• I like answers cause its more active than the groups I am in.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• I couldn't tell you the last time I went to a group on my list. I like this format much better. I like the variety of topics & the instant responses. I also enjoy the comradery.  :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• Fuckall to do with credits. Answers has a better response time, period. Groups are one extreme or another - dead for days or so busy any thread you try to read is bumped back to page 4 by the time you get to the end, so don't bother looking for new answers.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• I glance at mine on occassion but mostly it is that the answers general apear more quickly and are more spunky
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2013