i have brownish with a lil bit of blood discharge i had my period a week ago

dose any 1 no what this could be??

i also have stomach pains in my lower belly??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• are you on birth control? it may be break through bleeding. or if youre super stressed that can mess up your cycle. if it continues go get checked out by your doctor, but it doesnt sound like something you should be concerned about. i get that all the time ever since i had my daughter back in july. my cycle just hasnt regulated yet. but if your super concerned go see the doc, but i trulyh think you are perfectly fine!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• why is this in teen section?
    Anonymous

• maybe you did a really hot smelly fart and blew brown air out of your butt, this use to happen to me when I was a teenager
    Anonymous

• maybe she's a teenager, that 's why it's in this section
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 7:55 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i think it was established awhile back, this is a seciton for moms of teens NOT teens to post. If you think you are preg. post in the preg. section or the health section.
    Anonymous

• When did everyone on this effing site become a jerk?!?!?!
    Anonymous

• Hi;

Thanks for asking. More information would be needed. Are you an adult or are you a teen? If, a teen you should speak to your mom. If you cant, for what ever reason you should talk to a doctor. You can also speak to a counselor at school. An answer also depends if you are on birth control and your age? Have you recently had sex? If you are young no recent sex, no birth control, it could possibly just be your period regulating it's self. If you are doing excessive sports it can also cause these problems. You really need to talk to a trusted adult, counselor, or doctor. This is not a good place to get answers as we dont know your history?

Please seek help from a trusted advisor. And very sorry some here are so inconsiderate!
    Anonymous

• im pretty sure something is wrong with you. maybe your a mutant. maybe your just plain scuzzi and should douche that Sh** once in awhile! ill bet it stank like rotten fishies too! i wouldnt touch it with a 10ft pole..for real! what the is wrong woth you?!!?
    Anonymous