Any embarrassing car accident stories?

I'll share mine. I was in the drive through at a local fast food joint and they are slow, so I put my car in park. When the line started to move I shifted into reveres and pressed the gas. Hit the car behind me and really didn't understand what happened for a couple seconds. I thought they hit me lol well there was no damage to either car and now I always make sure I'm in drive. I was 17 when that happened and thankfully we both drove off with are cars undamaged.

skinnyslokita

Asked by skinnyslokita at 5:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My sister and I had gone to get some Nachos, well they were sitting in my lap and I was munching away. We got to a red light so we stopped. I was looking down at my nachos and from my peripheral I "saw" the truck ahead of me move, so I hit the gas and slammed into the back of him. Shockingly it did a lot of damage to my car. Nothing to his truck. I had to pay the $500 deductible, the insurance had to pay $1500. I had to have a new radiator, his trailer hitch went trough mine, a new bumper, and a new driver side fender. And a new Mazda emblem haha. It was on the list a like $10.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• Well, my niece was driving under the influence & claims someone was chasing her. She came down OUR street & nailed several parked cars, b/c every time she looked in her rear-view mirror she veered into another car. I forget how many she nailed until the SUV did her car in. Someone down the block came to our door at 2am to say she had been in an accident. Thanks for letting everyone know the dumbass was related to us! lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• Lmao oh man that sucks mrsmom.
    skinnyslokita

Comment by skinnyslokita (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• No but I have one that still pisses me off when I think about it. I was 16 and in line to exit a mall parking garage. I leaned over to grab my tickets and in doing so apparently let off the brake a bit and bumped the minivan in front of me (was driving my dad's Honda Accord). Didn't even know I hit him until the asshole gets out limping, holding his back, and starts taking pictures. Everyone was like WTF? Because we still didn't know i'd hit him. I was going MAYBE 2, yes 2, mph and there wasn't even a scratch on either car. NOTHING. So he makes a fuss, calls security, calls the cops, etc. etc. My insurance ended up replacing asshole's bumper just to shut him up. 2 years later about a week after I turn 18 I get a subpoena in the mail. Asshole is suing me for $5,000 in "personal damages". We go to court, he has nothing to say. Get's a little over $500 out of is. For nothing. To this day, I'm still PISSED.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• Not an accident, but embarrassing nonetheless...
    I had just left one of my very first PartyGals parties and was going to the bar to meet friends.
    I pull into the parking lot of the bar, and turn off my car, and from the backseat I hear buzzing. Somethings turned on.
    So I'm over the front seat, tossing vibrators all over to find which one is moving.
    So my ass is pretty much in my front windshield, I have dildos and assorted paraphernalia all over my backseat, and there's a tap at my window.
    It's a cop.
    "Ma'am, may I ask what you're doing?" with a flashlight beaming in my face.
    I'm like a deer in the headlights at this point, so I blurt out "I-sell-sex-toys-and-one-of-them-is-in-the-backseat-going-off-and-I-just-want-to-turn-it-off-so-the-batteries-don't-die!"
    He shines the light in the back of the car, back in my face, and says "Ok. Have a good night ma'am."
    AND LEAVES.
    LOL I was dying. I'm sure he was on the radio giggling.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• Oh my gosh Anne that is so funny. These are all so funny.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 25, 2013

• When I was 17, I was driving down a residential street, on my way to school, eating an apple. I bit into what I thought was a worm, as I was looking at the apple I ran into a parked car.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 5:02 AM on Jan. 26, 2013