Can i get pregnant if i have a constant spotting every day? adult content

I got on the Depo shot in march and since then had a constant spotting everyday. my last shot was in august because i canceled my appointment for my last shot in November to see if the spotting would stop and it didn't. I know there is a slim chance to get pregnant on your period, but if i have a constant spotting and no technical period can i still get pregnant? (i have a thyroid issue witch caused the spotting while on the depo)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Jan. 24, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Depends if you're ovulating.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 6:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• there isnt a way for me to tell if im ovulating since i have had a constant spotting since march:/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• You don't think spotting every day would be cause to see your doctor?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• i have seen my doctor multiple times and have been on medicine to make it stop and it didnt work i even got a double dose of the depo cuz the doc said it would stop it, and then she told me to get off the depo so it would stop and it hasnt. she said no cause for alarm because i have a thyroid problem which probably offset my hormone levels... could that mean that it could be more of a possibility??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:17 PM on Jan. 24, 2013