I want to work in chase bank , i have only one semester degree. i am afraid to go apply like stupid before taking some ideas, opinions, or information and experiences with u guys.

what is a bank teller. i will go tomorrow to try my luck, but plz any ideas u can give me. by the way English is my second language.

mamishad

Asked by mamishad at 8:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2013 in Money & Work

• I'd think twice about that kind of job if you don't even know what a bank teller is, and if English is your second language - too many things can get messed up.
    Anonymous

• do u know wat is a bank teller?
    mamishad

Comment by mamishad (original poster) at 8:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• Bank tellers don't require any special education, you can do it right out of high school. I would reconsider working with the public if you struggle with english.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• Well if you speak English better than you spell, and can speak it fluently and pretty clear, a second language is for the most part a plus. So if they don't require special education go for it. What's the worse thing that can happen, they don't hire you?
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 9:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• I was a bank teller.
    If you do not know what it is and especially if you do not have a command of the english language, it is not the job for you.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2013