Mild cramps and left side sharp pains adult content

I know this question has been asked but i had my period on Christmas day and ended 4 days later. i've been pretty much having sex with my bf every other day since the 1st of Jan. i missed my period this month and i've been having mild cramps and left side sharp pains on and off (doesn't really hurt just noticeable) my nipples r sore and turning more of a red color they also feel fuller i've also been having slight nausea. this is tmi but today my poop was dark green i hope that's not a bad thing... oh i've also took two pregnancy test but that was before my missed period i was wondering if i was having pregnancy signs?? thanks everyone :))

jerricalynn

Asked by jerricalynn at 10:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Anything can be a pregnancy sign... or a stomach bug... or anxiety... or a hormonal response to, well, anything... just take another test.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• Why the hell would you take a test BEFORE you miss your period? Get another test and test again (assuming you've ACTUALLY MISSED your period this time). If it's negative, wait a week and test again. Still negative(and no period) see a doctor.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• Assuming you have a 28 day cycle, you are officially late.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• right..but some of the symptoms i don't understand.
    jerricalynn

Comment by jerricalynn (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• It sounds like you want to conceive. At least I hope so, if you've been having sex every other day and you aren't on birth control. Assuming you want to be pregnant, sometimes your mind makes you look for symptoms, or see symptoms in everything. Been there, done that. The nausea could be a sign, or it could be you ate too many chicken wings last night. The sharp pains in your left side could be a kidney infection, muscle strain, irritated bowels,--see what I mean? There's no way to tell for sure, except to take another test after you miss your period. If it's negative, wait a week and test again. Still negative and no period, see your doc.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:34 AM on Jan. 25, 2013