If it took me 3 months to show up preg with first child, but knew right away that I was preg with second child, would that mean that I am hard to get pregnant?

Hubby and I seperated. He had sex with a girl, pulled out and she says she preg by him. We had sex months later, he didn't pull out during my ovulation time and I didn't end up preg. So, how can that be or can it?

Crystal S.

Asked by Crystal S. at 12:08 AM on Jan. 25, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Doesn't matter, he cheated, Why the hell would you sleep with him again after the fact?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Nevermind it's another one of these

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Why do you care? You're separated!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Let's all speak the same language here...
    By "show up" pregnant do you mean to register on a test? Or it took you 3 months of unprotected sex to become pregnant ?
    If he's still your man, and impregnated someone else, why do you want him?
    And hopefully he has sense enough to get a DNA test from his homewrecking girlfriend, and hopefully YOU have sense enough to get an STD test.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:28 AM on Jan. 25, 2013

• There are lots of variables that go into getting pregnant. For some women, it happens the first time they ever have sex. For others, it takes years. If the average woman has unprotected sex for a year, she has an 89.5% chance of getting pregnant. But there are a lot of women on either side of that average.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2013