Oh no can this really happen>>>a deceased child still inside of you after you bled alot?

I am anonymus and i want to stay that way after what i just heard. can a deceased baby still be inside of you after you bled and didnt go to the emergency room? my friend started having these weird marks and liquid and she went to the doctor and thats what they told her when they did an ultrasound becuase she was pregnant...can this really be real? lol she been feeling on her stomach and it hurts her to even lay an elbow on her stomach

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jan. 25, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Yes which is why they have you go to the emergency room if you have a miscarriage and depending on how far along you were when the fetus was lost they perform a D&C
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Tell your "friend" to get her ass to the emergency room NOW if she thinks she is losing her child.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:01 AM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Yes, yes, yes, it most certainly can happen. Please tell your friend to go to the emergency room right away or get hold of her doctor or the one on call. I almost died because I thought my first miscarriage was all over with and then I hemorrhaged six weeks later. Your friend will probably need medical help to get the products of conception--that's what they call the deceased fetus and the other matter in the uterus--out of her body. If it stays there, she could bleed very badly or get a serious infection. Afterward, tell her to keep going to the doctor every two days and having her blood tested till the pregnancy hormone levels in the blood are down to zero. It's the only way to know for sure that she's gotten rid of everything in her uterus because as long as anything is there, the pregnancy hormone will still be detectable in her blood. Please communicate to her that this is very important for her health.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:09 AM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Yes. she needs to see a doctor.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:41 AM on Jan. 25, 2013