Do these companies really think we believe celebs are using home boxed hair color and drugstore shampoo?

eye rollingyeah,sure they do

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I checked into this once, and the rule is they have to have it in their home, that is it.!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 10:11 AM on Jan. 25, 2013

• What?!? You mean they DON'T???? I'm so disillusioned now.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:39 AM on Jan. 25, 2013

• some are so frugal or stingy that they just may but probably not many
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:34 AM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I actually read that they put motor oil in their hair to make it so shiny for the commercial...who knows
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:45 AM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Just like they put on their own makeup.

Yeah, right.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:47 AM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Of course they do! Just like using that product will produce shiny, thick healthy hair! No special photoshopping, lighting, or work...no extensions, and big fat Rita Hayworth waves on the fine, stringy damaged hair of the public. Not that everyone has that type of hair, but they want you to believe that product will take your hair from '..meh..' to studio fabulous!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:50 AM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I think the only ones to fall for those ads are teens. Most of that stuff is aimed at the younger crowd because they know they are more vulnerable.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:27 AM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Well I know that i have great hair... seriously its my only really good feature, and for it to look even close to those celebs on the hair products commercials, I have to go to a decent salon and pay about $200.00 for a cut and color, and a blow out.... If I used the home boxed products (which Ive done), its eh, sorta ok.

so yeah... majorly professionally done, and anyone who styles their hair knows this...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I know. I find it so ridiculous. Of course they have someone else to clean up the splatter dye from the floor, the walls, the sink, the tub...can you tell I was not too good at this. Going gray was the best idea.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 25, 2013

• lol, thats exactly what I was thinking the other day
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 25, 2013