How Can I Get Friends ?

Hey my name is Enayda Im 19 n I have a son named Adonis he's 7 months n im looking for friends around my age n where I live that has kids I don't have anyfriends soo im not picky

TeenMom711

Asked by TeenMom711 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• where do you live? i live in jacksonville arkansas. im 21 yrs old and have a 2 yr old little boy named Andy
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I am 20 with a 7 month old son. pm me if you want
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Push him around the neighborhood or in the mall with a stroller. A baby is a natural icebreaker for moms with babies. Check at your Y or college for baby and mom classes. Check for other moms with babies in your neighborhood and invite them over for coffee cake and coffee while everybody keeps an eye on their litlte ones. If there isn't someone in your neighborhood, try taking the baby to the library. Keep your eyes open for other moms and babies, make some light remark such as your baby is so sweet, or I love that little outfit on the baby and so forth. If the mom responds in a friendly manner, see if she'll talk a bit, and if she seems willing, then suggest you take the babies and go get some coffee or a milkshake, or take the babies to the playground. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 7:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Google Mom's Club for your town. You'll meet lots of other moms of all ages near to you.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• its hard, i know...i moved to a different state that my hubby grew up in, work full time and then got preggo a month after we married...so, no time...i only have a few and no time to meet anyone! maybe there are some kind of infant lessons or play groups in your town where you could meet people? a park?
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 8:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I see you live in NY, I live on the outskirts of philly, kind of far to get together but pm me anytime and I will be happy to be your on line friend!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 8:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• hey i would like to be your friend i live on staten island.lol:)cant wait to sat day.
    mariella11

Answer by mariella11 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 23, 2009