I have no idea what to do about this adult content

My thirteen year old son has just been caught watching obscenely violent gay pornography. I am concerned that he would be watching this, because in the video there was a man being whipped and stuck with a large baton. My son goes to Sunday school and knows that we don't approve of this kind of behavior. He has never done anything like this before, I am not sure how I should approach him about this incident. He does not know that I saw him. Should I wait until my husband gets home? Or should I whip him myself?

Please help!!

TheBarb2000

Asked by TheBarb2000 at 12:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• think your god would approve of you beating your child?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• ------not sure if I should take this seriously or not...

if it is - you can't be serious about whipping a 13 yr old- no wonder he has some...issues. I agree with talking to him, explaining that what you see on tv/ movies/ internet is not the way life really is and whatnot and put some controls on the computer like was suggested.

if it's fake...yeah...that was quite a question
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Wait a minute, you saw your son watching violent gay porn and YOU DIDN'T STOP HIM?! Forget whipping him, someone should whip you! Why on earth would you just creep away and not handle the situation then and there? Yes, by all means wait until his father gets home. Then a real adult can handle this.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• you dont allow this????What the gay part, the fantasy whips and chains?
    Its in YOUR HOME you saw him and walked away so he could finish watching it?

WOW you suck
    if you hit that child I prayhe calls CPS on your ass, he is curious, your a douche - that is all
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 1:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• "Or should I whip him myself?"
    Go ahead and reenforce the idea that whipping feels good. Great way to parent right there. (on a side note, I apologize to any posts under mine that get covered in my sarcasm).
    And why in the great blue hell didn't you stop him when you caught him? Waiting for his dad to get home will only work to embarass him more. I am also curious as to what part you think is inappropriate, the violent part, or the gay part. Cause I agree on the one, but not the other. You guess which.
    -Ashley

spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I hear crickents!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 2:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I smell a troll......
    heeeerrreeee trolly trolly trollly!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I'm guessing someone has a snow day today and got on mommy's computer!

Cafe Robin wrote at 12:12 PM on Jan. 25 , 2013
    Cafe Robin

Hi! Welcome to CafeMom!
    Please join us in The CafeMom Newcomers Club. It's a great place to get started, meet other moms like you, and find active conversations!
    I hope to see you there! http://www.cafemom.com/group/cafemomnewcomers
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• oh definitely the whip...

What did you expect us to say? Troll posts get old.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Maybe you should try talking to him first and find out why he was watching it and how often before you whip him (I mean seriously, whip him?) It sounds like the violent isn't the problem but the participants are.

I think you would benefit from som counseling.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2013