I have no idea what to do about this adult content

My thirteen year old son has just been caught watching obscenely violent gay pornography. I am concerned that he would be watching this, because in the video there was a man being whipped and stuck with a large baton. My son goes to Sunday school and knows that we don't approve of this kind of behavior. He has never done anything like this before, I am not sure how I should approach him about this incident. He does not know that I saw him. Should I wait until my husband gets home? Or should I whip him myself?

Please help!!

TheBarb2000

Asked by TheBarb2000 at 12:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• I'm so sorry I was joking about the whipping because I'm at such a loss here. Poor humor on my part. My son has always been so good and I was so surprised to find him watching such a horrid video. I understand that teens are extremely curious but I don't know how to talk to him about this. I've just changed the settings on our web browser so there will be no more vulgar material in this house. Some of you have advised against talking to my husband (I haven't spoken with him yet) but I don't know how to talk to my son about this and I think I might need his help.
    TheBarb2000

Comment by TheBarb2000 (original poster) at 1:36 AM on Jan. 26, 2013