My blood pressure is 91 over 56 and my pulse is 92 I passed out several days ago 3 times in a row. I am almost 32 years old and I weigh 117lbs. What could cause me to have low pressure for days and days. I am eating and drinking plenty of fluids but I've been feeling faint on and off and extreamly stressed out whith normal day to day life. I've been very very tired and I'm not pregnant.

Notfeelingwell

Asked by Notfeelingwell at 1:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2013 in Health

• Sorry, but my Medical Doctorate from the University of Cafemom expired a few days ago. 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Really?
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 1:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I would get to the doctors IMMEDIATELY.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Where did you have your BP taken? If it was at a Dr. then what did they recommend? Otherwise see a Dr.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• cool screen name.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• welcome to cafe mom and while we love to help moms as often as we can, I think you need to seek advice from a doctor not us. Hope you feel better soon.
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 1:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• nice screen name...as for the answer to why you are fainting - you should probably see the doctor instead of asking us-if you need medication-we can't do anything for you ; )
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I bought an at home blood pressure cuff monitor and I've been checking for two days because I passed out a few days ago and hit the back of my head on the corner of a table. I'm waiting for my Dr. Apt and I'm wondering if anyone can give me ideas as to what could be going on. Thanks for your advice.
    Notfeelingwell

Comment by Notfeelingwell (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Go to the Dr.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Anemia
    heart condition
    not eating well
    dehydration

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2013