Is this normal???

I am exactly one week late. I took my thrid test today (because I am impatient lol and wanted to know the day before my period missed and then 2 days after that, waiting til now to test again was pure toture lol). Anyway the first 2 test were negative. Today I could have sworn that I saw a vertical line (its pink dye test with a plus sign for pregnant) but then after a minute or 2 it disappeared (before the 10 minute mark). I"ve never had this happen before. Is this normal for the pink dye tests? I've only ever used the blue dye pregnancy tests before but a lot of people on here suggest that the blue is not as accurate as the pink so thought I'd give it a try. So opinions please. And no bashing, I'm not asking if I am pregnant or not. I'm just asking if this is normal for the pink dye tests because I have never used them before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2013 in Pregnancy

• as an anxious TTC mommy it is common to see the line. As hard as it will be for you too wait, I suggest you do so and then go to the doctor to be tested. Good Luck momma
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 1:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• spring for a digital test. Using 3 tests is just as expensive as one digital... I'm just saying
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• take another, depending on the test you see the line and then it goes, but I would be buying at least 2 more at the store!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 2:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Get a blood test, and find out for sure.
    Sierrarose99

Answer by Sierrarose99 at 4:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2013