How close is your toilet to your tub? adult content

Mine is inches away. Someone always comes to take a poop when I am in the bath too. I want a second bathroom..

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 2:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2013 in Home & Garden

• About six inches.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 3:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Mine is far away. Probably 6 feet or so. But we have a half bath downstairs, so no interruptions. Plus I'm pretty sure my 18 year old son doesn't want to see his mom in a bubble bath.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Same as you, just inches. But thankfully when previous owners redid the bathroom, the put up a little wall in between so if I'm laying in the tub I can only maybe see the knees of the person on the pot. We only have 1 bathroom too, for 6 of us - I'm always interrupted by someone!
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 4:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• A few inches, when my son will younger I would sit on the toilet (with the lid closed) and put my feet in the bathwater. My bathroom is painfully tiny.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 12:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Put it this way,I can prop my feet up on the tub while on the terlit,lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• inches away. I dont take baths anymore
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• My ex husband installed a oblong toilet, takes us more space than the bathroom has, so its right next to the tub.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Maybe three feet? I'm bad with measurements lol my dh does that to me, it drives me insane. Shower time is MY ALONE time. Stay out I don't want to smell you poop or have my kids sneak in either.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 2:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Our is about 4-5 ft away, thankfully the toilet is on the opposite corner from the tub but we also only have one bathroom and we can almost NEVER lock the door because it never fails when one of us (dh and I) are in there one of the kids ALWAYS has to go :P Biggest reason we're getting a new house, 2 BATHROOMS!! lol
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• so close I can flush it myself BUT we have 3 so I am fortunate in that aspect EXCEPT the little one likes to poop when I am in the shower or doing my hair YEAH
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 3:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2013