What brand of mattress do you have and do you like it?

We are looking at prices for a new bedroom set with mattress for when we move. Older dd will probably just get our queen bed and mattress, its only about 2yrs old, the bed is a very sturdy platform type bed so we only got the top mattress for it, no box spring, but it doesn't give enough support for dh and I. So i'm thinking we'll go back to a mattress set with the box spring but need some good recommendations. I really like the platform type beds though cause I hate Footboards, lol I like to let my feet dangle off the end of the bed :P

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 4:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Ikea- it was in our budget and it serves it's purpose. It was fabulous for about 2 years... now it desperately needs replaced. I would have rather we had a larger budget and been able to get a quality mattress that would last longer.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• We have a Sleep Number Bed and won't buy anything else. Yes, they are pricey, but worth it....to us. I know some hate those beds.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 5:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• We have a Select Comfort Sleep Number bed, and it has really helped my hubby's back problems.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• We just got a sleep number.....I LOVE IT!!!! I don't think we will be changing beds or brand for a VERY long time. I no longer have back pain. It is wonderful!!
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Comforpedic and I will never go back to spring mattresses again.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Tempurpedic and I HATE IT!
    You kind of get into your "dent" and then you can't move out of it!
    They're really bad for sex, too.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I have a latex Serta Vera Wang mattress. It is awesome. No springs, but it doesn't act like a Tempurpedic and create a hole for yourself. Super comfortable.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I have no idea. Some basic pillow top. HATE it. Doesn't help it's getting kind of old, we got screwed and they gave us the floor model, and we don't have a great frame under it and the box spring is probably damaged.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 9:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Sealy Pillow top. And no, I do not like it. I have had it for two years and I am planning on buying a new one.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• i cant remember and no i dont lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 19, 2013