Have you tried the Special K Diet ?!?!

What do u think of it ? What was the outcome ?!

Star88

Asked by Star88 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• if you replace two meals a day with any cereal you will lose weight.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• nope- I just count calories
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I just count calories. There's nothing magical about a calorie restrictive diet.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• No i just eat alot of veggies.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I did a number of years ago when they had far less choices of meals/snacks. I did it for 2 weeks and I lost around 5 lbs, but at the time I was waitressing and the meal plan just wasn't feasible with my hours/schedule. I ended up just making smarter choices about my food in the end.

Answer by missanc at 6:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I had a friend that did. He lost about 10-15 lbs. There are several problems with it. First the good.... if you follow the plan, you can lose some weight. You do need to exercise as well though. The bad, the products contain a ton of sugar. It's comparable to Slim Fast. Also, you can't keep the weight off, because you haven't learned anything of value to you on your eating habits. You'll go right back to your old way of eating and it will all come back plus some.....

What you need to invest in is a "life style change". You have to learn how to eat, what to eat, ways to exercise, etc. That is the only tried and true method of weight loss available.... AND it's FREE!! Go figure.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• @m-avi: LOL !!! U got a point there. Didn't think about it. I really don't have bad eating habbits. Its that when it comes to excersise,,uugghh,, that say's it all lol
    Star88

Comment by Star88 (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2013