Ooh,I talked to you. That means I'm flirting *eyeroll*

Have you ever been in a benign conversation with a man in public,and they took that to mean you liked them?
I was in line to pay at Goodwill. The guy behind me mentioned how I must like orange since I have an orange coat,and I was buying orange pillow cases. I just said "yep,it's my favorite color" and finished up paying. He trailed behind me talking about the weather,and then asked me what I was doing this weekend. At this point I'm like WTF dude? I ignored him,and kept walking. He says "Oh,I see a wedding ring. I guess you're off the market then,huh?" Luckily the bus showed up just then and I left him standing there looking confused,lol
Yeah,I can see how I was so flirty with my 5 word sentence.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I love when men see the wedding ring and try to slip in a are you happy or I guess your off the market huh. Just hoping you'd say no I'm miserable let's have wild sex now lol
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 6:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• So... What ARE you doing this weekend? Wanna go grab an orange?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• He must be really hard to to think that constituted flirting! I had a more in-depth conversation with a 70-year-old man in line at the bookstore the other day, & I certainly wasn't flirting with him.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• People are stupid.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• i have that problem all the time because im way too nice. i have such a hard time telling people no, so ill let them down nicely but not assertively enough to where they get the clue either. sigh!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• You really shouldn't lead guys on like that. You have to know that if you acknowledge a man in any way while waiting in line it means that you want to have hot sex right then and there. You should be more careful. ; )

I made the mistake of telling some old dude what time is was at the bus stop awhile back. I was afraid I'd have to beat him with my purse to make him go away.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Guy Line alert. Hitting on you or a perv
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I think the thrift shops are the new "grocery store" meeting place. I happened to me too, and the guy couldn't seem to take "NO" for an answer.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• lol

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Yeah skinny,right there in the parking lot,lol
    I guess they think real life is like a porn movie

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2013