I'm in a bet awkward position right now.

Hey guys. I'm the one that posted about my husban going missing. Well turns out he got arrested. His friends had marijuanna , and controlled substances on them so everyone was charged! He is asking me to give his mother 100$ to bail him out, and she will pay the rest. He's not understanding, I don't have the money for that right now! He knows I'm a stay at home and I don't have money! I don't know where expects me to get this money? His mom called, and I ignored her call. We did have a savings, but we recently spent it all on our new place.

I don't know what to do. I have no friends, and my mother is struggling herself. What do I do in this awkward position? An I keep telling him, I have no money. He won't listen!!
What would y'all do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• Leave his ass in there!
    How much is his bail?
    Is he thinking about what will happen after he goes to court? How will you pay bills if they stick him back in jail? Or he gets huge fines? I repeat,leave his sorry ass in there!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• His bail is 400$...
    And yeah, Im leaving him in there. I told him to quit hanging around those people. I knew this day will eventually come. Looks like I need to start making plans without him. Because a lot will change in a year, that's for sure.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• His mom can pay the extra hundred and he can pay her back. You're married, why would he have to pay his wife back for something? You don't have it, you don't have it!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• You can't give what you don't have.   How is he able to find time and money to be out with friends if his family doesn't even have $100 to spare?  Worry about yourself and your children.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Like I said in the other post- hope he learned his lesson! The losers he was hanging out with should pay his effing bail! It's their fault he's in this mess!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• how does he no know that the two of you do not have the money
    and i agree
    if you do not have an extra 100, there is no going out with his drug friends- sounds like a spoiled teenager
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• how does he not know
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• Its 100% his fault he is in this mess...If you knew those friends were messing around with drugs, then there was no way he didnt know... You not having bail is he least of his problems.. he will get out in a day or so anyway cuz they wont keep someone in jail for long on a charge like this.... he needs to be worried about finding a lawyer and minimizing the effect of this stupidity on his family
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• He is your husband! Where is his money, I assume he either has missed work, or had to call in, and he was with his co-workers correct? Has someone called his boss? Most likely if he stays in the rest of the night, he will be let loose in the morining!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 7:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• If he doesn't get bailed out, he's stuck in there for a year. Plus, if he does get bailed out, there's no telling whats going to happen to him on his court date. I'm so stressed out. I've already been looking at jobs, to support my son and I.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2013