Do any other mommies find it funny when a man gets kicked or kneed in the testicles by his wife or SO

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahaha i do. i think its even more funny when he is playing with our 2 year old and it happens. i dont mean to laugh but i cant help it.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I think its hilarious when a man gets hit in groin with anything by anybody!
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 7:36 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• No I don't. It is painful and could be harmful. When I see this on TV or in the movies as a gag I think that isn't funny. I guess my sense of humor is limited. :-/

Answer by Bmat at 7:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• How terrible!!!! I'm sorry, but I don't think that a man deserves that unless he tries to rape a woman. If his wife or SO are doing it, he should leave them. That is physical abuse, and I would find it no funnier if a man punched a woman in the face.

SabbyMommy

Answer by SabbyMommy at 7:41 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• If he has it coming, yes! I would love to see my BIL get kneed there. But not every man deserves that. I would cry if that happened to my husband because he wouldnt ever do anything bad enough to deserve it. I agree, if a man is trying to rape a woman or abusing her or just being a total dick.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 8:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2009