Answers is dead vs over the top trolling

Do you prefer slow Answers, or wastes of oxygen who attack special needs families?

Is the need for drama really worth that?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 8:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I'm appalled, to be honest. And I'm not appalled easily here.

That's why I haven't lost my shit with her. I can see her post for what it is; trolling at the expense of very real people with very real special needs children
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I find it increasingly pathetic when people are so bored they make alternate accounts JUST so they can troll. We get it you're a closeted attention whore, get over yourself. (You in reference to the closeted attention whore(s) making accounts to troll and posting anonymous "drama" questions to get a rise out of members).
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I'd much rather it be dead, but hey it's actually really nice to see all the moms come together.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I prefer somewhere in the middle honestly. I don't mind the silly/obvious troll questions (AKA vagina maggots) but, attacking children is just WAY OVER the line.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I think that the admin are either sleeping or dotn believe either because that post should have been gone a LONG time ago as in before the first response stupid fucking cunt!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 8:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• It really has gone down the crapper lately. What happened to the fun we used to have back in the summer?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• "It really has gone down the crapper lately. What happened to the fun we used to have back in the summer?"

I had a bad taste in my mouth after the whole Kimi fiasco and it's been hard for me to get back into the spirit of the place. But, even so, mean spirited trolling at the expense of kids seems so foreign. I mean, we get it every now and again but it's been more aggressive lately
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I wasn't around when the whole "kimi" thing when down, or I was sleeping or something. I missed that Prawny. Sorry. You are right though. It's been that way for me too.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• I seriously felt sick to my stomach when I saw that question. There's a line you just don't cross, and it's hard to believe someone really did cross it.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2013

• id rather it be dead. i mean its all fun when its obviously silly trolling but theres a line.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2013