Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Anyone know how to get a P&C

A property and casualty license? I know there are websites where I can do the training and reading material online and then I need to take the test in person locally. I already have my health/life/accident licenses but I am looking to broaden my licenses.


Asked by LostSoul88 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 26, 2013 in Money & Work

Level 40 (119,496 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN