Could you be pregnant if you have light bleeding?

I am 13 days past my date I should have started my menstrual cycle. Could I possibly be pregnant. It is very light bleeding not even noticable unless I wipe after using the ladies room

kfeldt

Asked by kfeldt at 12:41 AM on Jan. 26, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Some women have a period every month while pregnant, so, yes.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2013

• Have you taken a pregnancy test?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:11 AM on Jan. 26, 2013

• 2 weeks before my period was due I had my normal signs and felt like I was gonna start. When it came time I had extremely light bleeding which was not normal for me so I took a test and it was positive. I spotted off and on for the next couple months. My daughter is almost 6 now. So yes it is possible. Take a test :)
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• Ok. I am gonna take a test. Due to the fact thwt I had intercourse today had light bleeding n then it stopped and now have nothing. Still very unsure due to the fact my bf had a visectemy almost 7 yra ago with his ex wife? So unsure bout it still. We want a child but juat don't wanna get our hopes up
    kfeldt

Comment by kfeldt (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• You could be, You also can take a at home pregnancy test a week after your expected period. I would go ahead and just try on just for safety reasons becuse the sooner you know the more you can prepare yourself.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 11:41 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• yes
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 4:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2013