sex question maybe TMI

Do you think husbands like when their wives act really kinky?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• depends on the guy. i know my DH loves it. some guys can be shy, but i think 98% love it when you switch it up on them
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• OH hell yes...He loves it in love.

I like to be the whore that I am in the bedroom...atleast that is what he calls me...lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:40 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Mine doesn't... he is one of the few men I know who would prefer just a naked me and a naked him and some time... I don't know why...

honestly I like kinky stuff so it was hard on me at first to pull back but anything too "freaky" shuts him down.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• mine loves it!! lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i've been yelled at for pinching...haha and complimented for screaming is name... lessons learned
    Anonymous

• I don't know. Neither one of us have that much experience in the sex dept when we met so for all this time we have just been doing the normal stuff. Neither one of us are kinky. But all that is going to change real soon as I'm ready to experience.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• my SO loves it when i am kinky. at times i get dressed up for him and he comes home from work and sees me cleaning in whatever outfit i am wearing.
    Anonymous

• mine does we have regular kinky nights
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Oh hell yes!  I'm constantly shocking my husband with something new and kinky that I want to try, and he loves it!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Not my husband. He's a bit of a prude in the bedroom and I'm still trying to break him of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Feb. 14, 2009