Why do I love House?

I absolutely love the show and it is the only one I will schedule into my day and look forward to. I really don't know why though... I just like it.
Anyone else love House? why do you like it?

LuckyClown

Asked by LuckyClown at 7:46 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• We love House! He just really cracks me up. If you get a chance, go to YouTube and look up "Houseisms". There are some copulation videos of his most brilliant one liners. LOL
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• For me it's that damn analytical, fast paced sense of humor.
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I love it!!!! It is always interesting, funny, serious, kind of informative and I just like it :)
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 7:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I don't know. We started watching it a few weeks ago, and I wonder why we didn't watch it before. We love that show, too.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• It's soothing to the psyche to see that we're not alone.

House has external conversations with people that we only say (or scream) using our inside voices.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Er...internal voices, not inside voices LOL!

Nothing like a slip of the mom-ism for ya...
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:43 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• HOUSE is a cutie for a older guy...LOL
    and i like the humor and im still waiting until HOUSE pulls another mov e on Cuddy. i love this show!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Hugh Laurie is SEXY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only watch House to see him ! It is the same thing over and over again sick person many things it would be House gets pissed House does a few not so great things and then saves the person as always!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 3:45 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Yeah- You all are so very right. Hugh Laurie is gorgeous- The characters are hilareous and I love the play now too between taub and kutner- because they all know exactly what House is doing and they play along while making keen observations... House thinks no one gets him when in fact they all get him too well... that is the problem...

the wisecracks got me watching, the character dynamics kept me coming back
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I used to like it because House was a tell-it-like-it-is SOB. I got turned off and turned it off when they killed a woman because they shut down her immune system. She died because of an infection in a wound caused by her bra hook. Then, I started to realize how utterly rediculous the premise is. You're lucky if you get one doc much less a team of docs solving such mysterious cases when you roll into the hospital. Hospital administrators do put up with BS like he dishes out but it's usually because the doc is bringing in big, big, bucks. House would spend them all in a week.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 6:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2009