Does texting make things awkward?

i finally got tired of my new friend always texting me so i decided to be proactive and text him instead. I noticed a few new fb friends that are very stripper like so i joked and told him by text you should go for it with the last new fb friend. immediately he wrote back and asked what i was talking about and if i was busting his balls so to speak. this is all by texting....so i asked if he was mad and he said no way.. so immediately he asked about seeing me at an event....so i said ok and asking me all this personal stuff but then i said maybe maybe not and he asked if i was playing games...what i wanted and so i said friendship and he wanted more and why so nervous and finally told him something personal and he also has something like that in common and agreed with me and so now i am telling him a lot of personal info and just i never in a million years expected this to happen....he agreed about the awkwardness and so now please just some advice...what is going on between us....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2013 in Technology

• Popular is generally referred to for kids and teens - it's a reference to school, being popular or on the outskirts.

I'm wondering why you won't answer Staci's, very valid, question. I think it's because either you are married, or you are a kid, and either way, you don't want to fess up.

Personally, I think the whole situation sounds somewhat immature and silly. If you are interested in someone, you don't text them all the time. You call them, and you go out on dates with them, and see what happens.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• Do you like me? Circle yes or no. *Giggles*
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• In the beginning of a relationship, I would have to say HELL TO THE YEAH! Building and maintaining a relationship is all about getting to know someone. How can you do that through texting? Unless you want a technical relationship only.... LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• anybody from last nights horrible post catch that THIS anon used FAUX in her post last night and today

guess someone left the lock off of her cage
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 5:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• Holy crap. "he is very popular. "? ..are in jr high?
    Obviously, texting IS awkward, or you wouldn't be asking about it. Call him.
    And use punctuation, too...makes the reading easier.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• Hmmmmm...it looks like Staci hit a nerve.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• OP, You're an idiot.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 1:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Has it just been texting the whole time or do you and him spend time together getting to know each other that way?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• Pick up the phone and call.
    Texting is like a glorified booty call. If he texts you after midnight he's looking for sex.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• Are you married?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2013