Should I make my own restaurant?

and call it The Krabapple House

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 7:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go for it! One of the most memorable restaurants I've ever been to was a little place owned by a couple women who liked to cook and invent dishes. There were maybe a half dozen tables and they needed reservations. The menu changed daily and had maybe 4 choices - interesting and fun dishes. Warm homemade breads and desserts, too. I don't know what kind of place you have in mind. The Krabapple House is a great name even so. I'd eat there. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I don't think now is the time to start a restaurant. With the economy going like it is, people are cutting back on unnecessary things. Eating out is one of them. Nice name, though.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• NOOOOOOO!!! lol we own a restaurant and it is a pain in the arse!! haha
    but i like the name u picked!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• people aren't eating out as much. i know were not. plus food prices are going to go up and you won't be able to charge more cause as it is it's to expensive to eat out.

i think you should just name it the krabapple drop the house.if you do.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• lol omg. you are too silly :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2009