How to cope been a young mom of two?

im 19 and having my second child in four months time, had my first when i was 16...just really wondering how to cope been a single parent of two at 19..some advice please..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2013 in General Parenting

• I'm not sure what to say. It's just too bad you didn't learn the first time and are pregnant again. But that's water under the bridge.
    Hopefully you're able to take care of your 2 babies. Make sure the baby's dad pays child support.
    Time to take BC pills seriously or abstinence until marriage may be a better ideal.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• How to cope is a pretty broad question. Do you mean financially? Emotionally? Do you have family support? Are the dad(s) in the picture? Are you connected to the appropriate government resources? Have you got a job?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• What PMS said ^^^^
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• What's done is done and you can't feel sorry for yourself just because you're young. Pull your big girl panties up and deal with it. You'll be fine if you don't wallow in the negative aspects of life.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• well financially im stable because i have a job and the dad pays child support for both,its the same guy though..i mean more on the emotional side and realy want to be a great parent for both my kids.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• Being a great parent just falls into place. Loving your babies is the most important thing.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• IUD

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• Ballad and pms
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 7:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• If you are feeling overwhelmed with 2, please make sure you don't have more unless you WANT more. That said, I would go to your local library, or buy parenting books. If you have family, or friends with kids ask for advise, and help. I know my sister-in-law actually has 2 sets of grandparents who want to take care of her kids so much, she has problems getting time to spend with her kids.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 7:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• You had a child at 16. Then you thought it was a great idea to have another with the same guy at ,,,,,,,18,19. Have you learned your lesson yet?  I hope so.  Get on BC or stop having sex.   I might be harsh but I am saying the truth. 

Answer by louise2 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2013