Do you think a mini dress with clevage is an appropriate outfit for a first date?

I read in a book it is not the right choice but what do you think? Does it say hey im all body take me! or what impression does it leave to your date?

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2013 in Relationships

• no, I think first dates should be sexy but not slutty. Just comfortable but you also want to make an impression but you don't want his mind on your body and not on you. If you want a second date you want to be more then just clevledge and legs. Dress is ok but knee length is probably better with a little clevelege but nice neckless or even a little sweater over it. something fun is probably better choice to go with.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• Cheating on your fiance already? Did he through out the sauce again? And no it is not an appropriate choice unless you are wanting to send the message that you are easy and are just wanting a sexual relationship.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• This ^^^^

LOL @ JeremysMom.

Basically if the dress is short, then no clevage or back exposure. If clevage, then nothing short.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• okay which is it lizzy?

1) I read in a book it is not the right choice but what do you think? Does it say hey im all body take me! or what impression does it leave to your date?
    OR
    2)no i saw it on a tv show i thought it was a bit much and i wouldnt do it.

keep them stories staight!!!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 8:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• A super sleuth is someone who reads AND pays attention to not only your posts but responses and compares them for irregularities. you my dear are very irregular.

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• Personally I wouldn't, but if it fits your personality, and if you are aware that you are sending a certain message, hey, go for it.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 7:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• Mini dress with cleavage???? Yea that is, F**k me right now.

Answer by louise2 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• would not be my first or LAST choice but hey whatever makes you happy.

agree with 3Libras on her comment and her OLO @jeremysmom
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 8:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• I wouldn't feel comfortable with someone I'm just getting to know in a revealing dress... I know legs and boobs would be on his mind all night... but hey, if you're looking to get laid, go for it.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 8:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2013

• sure, if you want the first impression to scream "BIMBO!"
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2013