Do you have an SO/DH that acts like a child when he don't get none?

Today me and my dh were messing around and it let to that then all of a sudden his attitude changed like he loved me all over again. He was walking around with a hugh smile and wanting to do things for me. I asked him why are you so happy, because you finally gave it to me....Damn I should do this more often to you, he says yeah you should.
But some of the time I am so tired, Mentally I want to but my body says not tonight.
But when I don't he can act like a kid from hell...It is so funny sometimes I give in sometimes I don't....LOL
Do you have a man that acts like this?...LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We never go without so I wouldn't know.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I have only turned my husband down once and that was because I was sick and in a depressed mood that day and he took it very well. Even if I am too tired I just do it anyways to keep him happy. It doesnt take him any effort to turn me on though. I am a lot like you. I want it but my brain tells me sleep sounds better lol. I am horny all day thinking about what I want to do to him but as soon as my head hits my pillow its time for shut eye.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 8:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I have a wonderful hubby who doesn't want me to do it if I am tired or sick because he enjoys it more when I enjoy it completely. He says if not, it seems more like a chore for me and he doesn't like that at all lol. So he would rather I turn him down and just make up for it the next day =) WORKS WELL FOR US lol!!!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:21 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• oh yes my hubby use to do this but now he stopped and just calls what he is doing for me as "getting his brownie points" LOL I love it tho.... I have always said " women are sitting on top of the world if we just knew how to work it, or my other fav" lay him right the first time and you can walk all over him for years, but no my hubby is great for the most part
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I know what you mean. He could take it 3 times a day if I offered it that much. I can't keep up. I say no a lot. He has bad timing. I get an attitude but not for long. He always offers me a back rub later and I know what he's after. Sometimes it's funny cuz he kisses me a lot throughout the day and all that when I tell not now.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• he certainly did last night and he even said so. so yes he does. it's not that he didn't get any but he didn't cum and i didn't want to let him cum on me. i was through and he was left with blue balls.

i always knew he would do things for me if i put out more that is why i bargain with sex. we trade off. i give in when i don't want to and he knows since i do that he needs to do something that he won't enjoy cause i gave in. everybody says that's bad but they don't know how it really works. bargain is just the word that comes to mind but i think of it more like compromising. my husband gets sex about daily so if you ask me he has it real good. he is not complaining.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• BUY HIM A POCKET PUSSY FOR THOSE LONELY DAYS.
    Anonymous

• Same song at my house.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• WOW! Are you sure we arent married to the same man?! lol. yeah my fiance is that way all the time. He pouts all the time @ night before bed if we dont have sex. Little does he know that makes me more angry.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2009