Did i stop bc at the wrong time?

I started to take BC Dec 7 2012
First month was a breeze second I had too many side effects mostly preg side effects.
well I stopped taking BC. I only had 3 active pills left. The thing is 2 days before I had sex with my fiance and he ejaculated in me. Should I have taken the last 3 pills since I had sex? Oh and two weeks ago I had missed 2 pills because I had left them in my friends house. Is there a chance of pregnancy? Btw I have been taking preg test and its negative till today. I stopped taking BC because I want to quite taking it and get on a diff type. But I think I stopped at the wrong time because sperm lives inside for 5 days is that true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2013 in Pregnancy

• You are not responsible enough to take the pill. Find a different form of birth control.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:53 AM on Jan. 27, 2013

• I agree with partygalanne
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 8:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Stopping with 3 days of active pills not a big deal, but depending on when exactly in your cycle you missed two days could mean pregnancy. You need to choose a form of birth control that you can take and it does not sound like the pill is it. You already admitted you missed two and the pill requires you to take them at the same time every day to be most effective.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2013