Am I Pregnant?

I think i started my period today jan. 26th and it started off as a light red color. and then every time i go to the bathroom its been light but a dark brownish color.My period is usually a red color and heavy throughout my period which is usually 5 days.I think my period has stopped but every time i wipe its still dark brown but no blood on my pad.But earlier today there was dark brown on my pad.I have been having unprotected sex for the past 6 and a half months and this is the first time this has happened to me. Could I be pregnant?

bavannah2012

Asked by bavannah2012 at 3:13 AM on Jan. 27, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

Level 2 (-1 Credits)
  • Possibly, the only way to tell is to wait and take a test. My first thoughts are that you have clotting/ tissue that has stopped up the plimbing a bi and it is having a little harder time getting out. This is not a child you have lost just a clump of cells that stayed together forom the lining that we shed each month. It can happen whether you have sex or not and heavy bleeders ar more prone to it.
    My advice is to relax and enjoy having sex with your hubby and let it happen.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Test.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2013