Embarrassing

so i kind of have a mustache. the hair above my upper lip is slightly darker than the hair on the rest of my face. its not extremely noticeable but it is to me when im doing my make up and im looking closely in the mirror. im afraid if i shave it off it'll come back twice as dark and thick. what about waxing it? i have a huge complex about it. hair laser removal is not an option for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Jolene bleach cream

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Wax it.
    Bleach it.
    Thread it.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:13 AM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Bleach it. wax it.

Answer by louise2 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 27, 2013

• My sis has had this all her life. She used to bleach it. Now she uses a hair removal cream designed for faces. Not a wax, it's a depilatory cream I believe (maybe Sally Hansen brand???)

Answer by missanc at 9:53 AM on Jan. 27, 2013

• I agree the cream is great, but the hairs will not come back darker and heavier if shaven. I shave mine once a week. Quick and easy
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 10:05 AM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Wax.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Shaving is probably the easiest and will not make it grow in thicker and darker. If you opt for the depillatory cream, definitely do a patcvh test somewhere on your arm to make sure you're not allergic. I've tried the stuff on my legs time or two and always break out in a rash.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• bleach it?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 2, 2013