How much does this cost?

About how much is it for a clomid/IUI cycle? Also for an injection/IUI cycle? (including monitoring)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I am not sure about the IUI or the injections, but I know the injections will cost a lot more than the Clomid. Clomid is about $25 for every 50 mg. I was on 50 mg and mine was $25. My friend who was on 100 mg spent about $50 a month.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• my IUI cost us 260. and we live inTexas. I took Clomid and I did not tell him, but we did go in about 4 to 5 times for ultrasounds to make sure that everything was ok, and that I was producing eggs and to see if they were mature enough. On the last appt. I hade a 7 eggs that were mature and he gave me a script for HCG shot (60.00) to take to release the eggs. The next day we went in for the IUI which I said was 260. Check with a RE in your area. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Feb. 14, 2009