• In the Spotlight:

fun and sexy Valentine ideas when staying at home

Ok i know im cutting it close but i need help fast :) im looking for something fun, sexy and different to do for my man for tonight. ANYTHING gos i just need something other then dressing up, bubble baths tried all those before :)

Brandy8308

Asked by Brandy8308 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Well honey you past me. Thats all I know is to dress up bubble baths. I was thinking dinner tomorrow night but I know the place I have in mind will be jammed packed so I canceled that. But let me know what you come up with cause I'm still stuck at this moment......LOL!!!!!
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Wrap your bod (naked) up in clear plastic wrap and tie a bow around your waist.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:14 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i came out in his tie once he still gets flash backs. sorry i don't do well with pressure.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i'm cooking my husband a pepper crusted london broil with whipped potatoes and a fresh spinach and romain salad and serving it to him in our bed room which will be lit with candles and on the breakfast tray on our bed will be a dozen or so chocolate dipped strawberries and the sound track from our wedding will be playing in the background. but in order to get his dinner he has to go on a little scavenger hunt first. i'm going to send him to the store for some BS reason or another and when he comes back there are going to be signs and stuff telling him what to do and where not to go. We didn't have the money to go anywhere fancy but i think i did okay on our budget. lol also i couldn't find a babysitter for tomorrow night, so sad...
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 10:20 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I am making a heart shaped pizza with pepperoni ,red peppers, and red onions for my hubby along with champagne with strawberries and our favorite cherry jello. with whipped cream of course. (we always end up having more fun with the whipped cream, it makes its way upstairs with us!!) I am making our toddler heart shaped pb and j's and chocolate cupcakes with red sprinkles. It's the thought that counts I was always taught!!
    logansmom911

Answer by logansmom911 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 14, 2009