Threatened miscarriage because no embryo in ultrasound.

I was told I could have had a threatened miscarriage by my doctor the other day. It just so happens to be that I am irregular and that I could have gotten my due date off. The ultrasound revealed no embryo. I took a pregnancy test last Saturday, and a faint positive. Could I receive a positive result at two to three weeks, and the line seems to have gotten darker in the last week. If my periods were regular I would have been six weeks. Can anyone help with this

wildemom801

Asked by wildemom801 at 8:14 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when i found out i was pregnate i was about 2 weeks. i found out that i was pregnate on april 3 and my conception date was march 17 i will keep you in my prayers good luck i hope everything turns out ok
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i was told i had a threaten miscarrage and later on foundout i had a belighted ovum i hope you dont have it imma be praying for you
    Anonymous

• If my periods were regular I would have been right at 9 weeks but my periods are way off and I was at 5 weeks with the ultrasound. All you would see at that time would be a little round white ball called a yolk sac. If you are not as far as the doctor is thinking, you may see nothing. What kind of ultrasound did you get, external or internal?
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 8:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2009