Is my eggo preggo???

Hi ladies, help would be much appreciated.
some background: Me and my boyfriend stayed together for about a week, from about 1/13 to 1/ 17 give or take, during that time we had unprotected sex every night. Now we are not trying to have a baby...we are just really stupid! lol. I had been on the pill previously but had ran out in December, so for pretty much all of January I've been off. For some strange reason I had it in my head it was very unlikely to conceive immediately after ceasing bc ( stupid? absolutely- turns out it actually temporarily boosts fertility lol) anyways...about 3 days after he left my nipples got very sore, and have stayed that way ever since, also and my boobs feel heavy, also I feel bloated, hungry, and tired. Yesterday morning took First Response Early test.. very very faint positive. took digital clear blue later that day(after drinking a lot of water-pee was very light) got "not pregnant" took another FR test this morning, AGAIN very faint but decernable. I might be imagining it but it also looks a tad darker than the first. I don't know if I've missed a period yet or not because after coming off bc your periods go all wonky...but i haven't seen any sign of aunt flo since I cam off of the bc.

Me an my bf are loving adults, but not financially stable, we want children ultimately but we wanted to wait till we can provide for them financially.
Thank you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I believe that you may possibly be preggo, in order to properly cook the eggo please shove youreslf in the toaster and wait until it pops you out
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 1:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• You sure could be. I would test again in a couple days, remember to make sure to do it with the first urine of the morning. Your hormone levels will be higher then and you are more likely to get an accurate reading.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 1:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Sounds like you're pregnant to me. The digital tests aren't very sensitive, but if you've gotten 2 positives it's time to schedule an appointment with an OB/GYN. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• They say use first urine because it has the highest concentration of pregnancy hormones, which will decrease throughout the day. So I would guess that if you had two positives first thing in the morning and a negative later in the day, you're probably pregnant. Give it another week or two, as the hormones will continue to increase, and then take another one - first thing in the morning. That one should be more definitive.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 2:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• I think you are pregnant. Will you say it was due to birth control failure?
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2013