Trying to Conceive at 20 and my son is 5 1/2 months old... Too soon?

Is it to soon to be thinking of having another baby when my other son is only 5 1/2 months old. I know I am ready for it but with this post partum that I am still suffering with I dont know if itwill get better or worse with a second one... But I am extremly baby hungry, what shall I do?

Im-HiDdEn

Asked by Im-HiDdEn at 2:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Just some friendly advice...... Most women on this site are very opinionated, judgemental and rude in the way they say things. It doesnt mean that they arent trying to help because some times they are even if it comes off wrong. And some times hearing it in a rude way is what it takes to get through to some. My best advice to you is that if you dont want to hear what those women have to say about certain things then dont post about it or just ignore those comments completely. You'll get the feel of how cafemom works before to long and learn exactly what I am saying. Talking to people on the internet especially a site like this has a way of making you feel like you are 2 inches tall, that your not a good person and your feelings/problems dont matter. Just keep in mind that everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect, it doesnt matter who you are. If you ever wanna talk, write me.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Forget my first advice. I call fucking troll. This is what I get for trying to be nice. You are in a the group "Advice for Moms" and were talking about how you met another man and are cheating on your husband. Get your life together, make up your mind if you are staying with your husband or not, get on birth control, before you mess up more than just you and your husband's lives.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Are you financial stable? How bad is your postpartum and are you taking anything for it that you couldn't if you were pregnant? Personally, I would wait until your child is at least a year old. It takes time for your body to heal from a pregnancy. 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Crap you are the one who posted about being a surrogate also.
    Damn TROLL!
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Look, your profile picture is your wedding picture of you and your husband. You post something in groups that clearly shows you cheating on your husband (physical contact is NOT required for cheating), you have postpartum issues AND you want to become a surrogate.

You need to stop fluttering around and land somewhere. No, you don't need to be getting pregnant again. You need to take care of the baby you have, figure out what to do about your husband and continue to see your doctor if you have psych issues.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 3:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• In general Dr.s suggest you wait a full year to recover your own health after birth or a miscarage. You may think you are recovered and ready but you body went through a lot of stress to have your child and needs a rest. That is my advice.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• I would wait a year or two.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Thats what I was thinking but I dont want my kids to far away in age... Im torn.... Are financial situation is pretty good and as far as the meds I am on I dont know if they are safe for pregnant women or not.
    Im-HiDdEn

Comment by Im-HiDdEn (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2013