Becoming a surragate?

I have been rolling around the idea of becoming a surragate mother for my cousin who is trying to adopt her second child but I dont know the first thing when it comes to surragacy and my sister-in-law did it and she said it was one of the hardest things to go through all the shots and paperwork and I really want to do it for my cousin but I am only 20 and I dont want it to mess up my chances for having any more children.

Im-HiDdEn

Asked by Im-HiDdEn at 2:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2013 in Pregnancy

• With each pregnancy comes the possibility of losing your fertility, so it's best to be sure you are done having kids for yourself 1st. It's a very noble and wonderful thing you are considering for your aunt.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• If it was my situation I would encourage my cousin to adopt cause I know it would be hard for me to let go.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Thanks for all your help. I believe I will wait till I am done having kids myself because I want more then just one.
    Im-HiDdEn

Comment by Im-HiDdEn (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2013