Are the Motherhood Maternity bras comfortable?

do they let you try them on at the store?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes mine were and yes its been two yrs since i had my daughter and i still wear them
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• They do let you try them on and yes they are very comfortable. I still wear mine some times too!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 8:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i got mine at target. i also liked the tanks that unhooked. those were very nice. i always had to use the breast pads, too. i liked the disposables the best. they are more money, but WAY more comfortable. i had VERY sensitive nipples, though.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 8:35 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I got my nursing bras and tank tops at Target as well. The tank tops were VERY comfortable, as were the bras. They may be a little cheaper than Motherhood too.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• yes you can try them on and I like mine...i have the sleep bras and the regular ones...not too expensive either.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 8:59 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yeah, they're pretty good- I have two of the sleep bras. I didn't wear them sleeping though b/c I always slipped out when asleep! My fave is my Medela splurge... $35, I think.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 9:24 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• yes I got two of the padded nursing bras with no underwire. (I am still pregnant but my boobs grew at an alarming rate and my b cups with underwire were not cutting it) I find the very comfortable as long as you get the right size... One of the bras even though it doesn't have underwire though has a seam on the side of the breast that kind of digs in if my straps aren't tightened correctly so you def want to start with one...

bonus they wer eonly 20.00 a piece
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 2:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2009