Looking to buy a new tablet but I have no clue on where to begin.

I want to buy a tablet but I have no clue on where to begin when it comes to whats good and whats not. Any suggestions? And for cheep too!

Im-HiDdEn

Asked by Im-HiDdEn at 2:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2013 in Technology

• What do you need it for? What things are you interested in primarily? Would you like a tablet or a combo? Meaning it has a keyboard dock.

I'm saving up for a Transformer Prime. I play Perfect world online and I would love to still be able to play. With the Transformer I get a docking keyboard.

How about those Ultra books?

Google: The right tablet for me

Or something along those line, you'll find questionarees and things to help. Good luck
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• I love my iPad, but it wasn't cheap. I did get it refurbished, so it was less expensive than the new ones. It's been great for travel.

DD got the kindle fire hd for her birthday. It's a really great little tablet. She reads on it, connects to FB, and plays games.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• BUMP 4 you....
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Well, it also depends on what you are wanting it for and how and how much you plan to use it? Do you need a large screen or is a mid sized screen okay. Do you plan for kids to be using it? Is there a particular app you are wanting... All of these things and more can play into which tablet you want. I would start by making a list of things you want it for.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Go to best buy. Look at all of them, and tell the rep exactly what you want it for. Then look around for the best price
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2013