Google Nexus

I've been researching tablets for a few weeks now and I'm really liking the Nexus thus far. Does anyone have one? If so, what feedback might you have for me?

I won't be using it for tons of business related stuff, although I will be using it a bit for physician scheduling (PerfectServe, web based) and OR scheduling. Other than that, probably mainly reading, movies, etc.

Mrs_Prissy

Asked by Mrs_Prissy at 3:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2013 in Technology

• I have one I am not a techy person and I LOVE it. It is super easy to use and very quick. I have the Nexus 7 it was a Christmas gift. Very light and the back makes it easy to handle.
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• My SIL bought one and it didn't even work so she had to send it back. She is still waiting for her money back . She bought another Nexus and she loves it! (she bought the second one in a store).

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Use it every day. I got a screen shield, stylus and case for it, and I'm much more comfortable taking it with me now that those are on it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• I'm getting one in a few weeks,can't wait!
    It got GREAT reviews.It's as good as an Ipad

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Ahh, good advice!
    Mrs_Prissy

Comment by Mrs_Prissy (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2013